Suckerpunch is looking for a
Suckerpunch has an immediate opening for a motivated, solutions-oriented Project Manager to join our team. Your primary duties will be managing the work schedule of a team of creative professionals, project budgets, client expectations and reporting. You will be working with a small team of professionals in an awesome office.
Experience & Education
- Minimum of two years’ experience in office/project management, experience in a creative environment an asset.
- Degree or Diploma in Business Management/Administration recommended.
- Quickbooks & bookkeeping experience is an asset.
- Helping others to be the best they can be at their job.
- Managing project-oriented teams.
- Creating project plans/schedules, managing scope and financials.
- Writing reports, proposals and quotes.
- Thinking big picture, executing to the smallest detail.
- Maintaining composure when things don’t go as planned.
- Accepting responsibility, acting to find solutions.
- Organizing everything, all the time.
Applications for this position are now closed.